Every day, for the next 50 days, I will be working on a web experiment.
I have a bunch of web app ideas that have been collecting dust (which doesn't do anybody any good), so I'm going to start to make them happen:
- Wikipedia Speedrun Wordle/GeoGuessr
- Flatline: web tech heartbeat monitoring
- Potential frozen pipe notification service
- An alarm clock that charges you money every time you hit snooze
- Rate my Guardian (Destiny)
- Podcast Player w/ AI or Crowdsourced ad skips
I'll spend at least 30-45 minutes each day, and I'll make an attempt with each experiment to try a tool or technique I don't have experience with (or haven't used in a while), like:
- Svelte & SvelteKit
There will be some days that aren't dedicated to a specific experiment. For example, today I resurrected this blog and made graphics for the featured images. I'll also need to fix up my dev tooling (ESLint & Prettier), and figure out hosting for all of these site.
Most importantly, I will document what I do every day, and post it to this blog.